- Recent Posts
- Messick's Powerline V10 - Year End Savings Edition - Winter 2016
- Kubota M5L-111 Orchard and Poultry Tractor walk around and review
- Mechanical overview on a C232 Track Loader by Messick's Service Dept.
- Lancaster Farming 10-22-2016 - New Holland - Used Equipment - Parts Promos
- Lancaster Farming 10-15-2016 - New Holland - Used Equipment - Parts Promos
- Lancaster Farming 10-8-2016 - New Holland - Used Equipment - Parts Promos
- PA Borough News - Kubota - Parts Promo - December 2016
- PA Township News -December 2016 - New Holland promo
- PA Township News -November 2016 - Kubota SVL95
- PA Farm Bureau - Country Focus - New Holland November - 2016
- All Posts
- current-advertisements (199)
- kubota (27)
- new-holland (25)
- general-equipment (21)
- krone (6)
- precision-farming (6)
- case-ih (5)
- cub-cadet (5)
- new-holland-farm-tractors (4)
- new-holland-hay-and-forage (4)
- kubota-bx-series (3)
- messicks (3)
- befco (2)
- ferris (2)
- new-holland-compact-tractors (2)
- pequea (2)
- alamo (1)
- bush-hog (1)
- crustbuster (1)
- kubota-b-series (1)
- kubota-rtv-series (1)
- kubota-t-gr-g-zd-zg (1)
- landpride (1)
- mini-baler (1)
- news (1)
- simplicity (1)
- steiner-turf (1)
- woods (1)
|Servicing Kubota ZD300-Series Zero Turn Mowers
ZD321 / ZD326 / ZD331 (Concepts also apply to older ZD-mowers)
|Changing Gear Box Oil|
|Changing Engine Oil|
|Replacing Engine Oil Filter|
Change filter at 50 hours and every 200 hours of use thereafter
|Changing Transmission Fluid and Rear Axle Gear Case Oil|
Fluid in transmission case is used for hydrostatic drive system, lift and PTO clutch.
Run engine at low RPM's after changing fluid or filter to give time for transmission to lubricate
|Replacing Transmission Oil Filter Cartridge|
Change transmission oil filter cartridge after 50 hours and every 400 hours thereafter. Two filters are used. One for the hydraulic sump and the second before the HST pumps.
|Cleaning Air Cleaner Element|
Replace both inner and outer elements yearly
|Checking and Replacing Blades|
Blades should be kept sharp. If blades appear to be worn, sharpen them, if they are damaged or cracked, replace them.
Be sure to clean underside of deck when doing service to it.
If cup washer is flattened or worn, replace both even if only one is damaged.
Tighten blade bolts to 72-87 ft-lbs of torque.