- Recent Posts
- Messick's Powerline V10 - Year End Savings Edition - Winter 2016
- Kubota M5L-111 Orchard and Poultry Tractor walk around and review
- Mechanical overview on a C232 Track Loader by Messick's Service Dept.
- Lancaster Farming 10-22-2016 - New Holland - Used Equipment - Parts Promos
- Lancaster Farming 10-15-2016 - New Holland - Used Equipment - Parts Promos
- Lancaster Farming 10-8-2016 - New Holland - Used Equipment - Parts Promos
- PA Borough News - Kubota - Parts Promo - December 2016
- PA Township News -December 2016 - New Holland promo
- PA Township News -November 2016 - Kubota SVL95
- PA Farm Bureau - Country Focus - New Holland November - 2016
- All Posts
- current-advertisements (199)
- kubota (27)
- new-holland (25)
- general-equipment (21)
- krone (6)
- precision-farming (6)
- case-ih (5)
- cub-cadet (5)
- new-holland-farm-tractors (4)
- new-holland-hay-and-forage (4)
- kubota-bx-series (3)
- messicks (3)
- befco (2)
- ferris (2)
- new-holland-compact-tractors (2)
- pequea (2)
- alamo (1)
- bush-hog (1)
- crustbuster (1)
- kubota-b-series (1)
- kubota-rtv-series (1)
- kubota-t-gr-g-zd-zg (1)
- landpride (1)
- mini-baler (1)
- news (1)
- simplicity (1)
- steiner-turf (1)
- woods (1)
Removing a BX24/BX25 Backhoe
Removing a BX-Series Backhoe
All BX-Series backhoes can be removed with the same series of simple steps.
First use the dipper to lift the rear of the tractor.
Second remove the pins between the tractor and backhoe mounts. Or, the case of the BX23, open the latch that connects the two. This can be the most frustrating step of these pins are not maintained.
Now set the tractor down, and curl the backhoe away from the tractor.
Using the outriggers, lift the backhoe out of the J shapped mount.
Pull the tractor away, shut off the engine, and disconnect the hydraulic hoses.
At this point can you simply drive away