- Recent Posts
- Kubota BX-series Filter Kit and Service Overview (*NEW* BX 80 series)
- Messick's Powerline V12 - Early Spring 2017
- Lancaster Farming 3-4-2017 - New Holland Boomer Promo
- Lancaster Farming 2-25-2017 - New Holland Promo
- Lancaster Farming 2-18-2017 - New Holland Promo
- Lancaster Farming 2-11-2017 - New Holland Promo
- Lancaster Farming 2-2-17 - New Holland Ad
- *NEW* Kubota ZD1511 Diesel Zero Turn Mower
- New Holland 313 Discbine with *NEW* cutter bar. Shock Pro Hub and Quick Change Knife Demo.
- *NEW* Kubota BX 80 series (BX2380, BX1880, BX2680, BX23s)
- All Posts
- current-advertisements (222)
- kubota (32)
- new-holland (26)
- general-equipment (21)
- cub-cadet (7)
- krone (7)
- precision-farming (6)
- case-ih (5)
- new-holland-farm-tractors (4)
- new-holland-hay-and-forage (4)
- exmark (3)
- kubota-bx-series (3)
- messicks (3)
- befco (2)
- ferris (2)
- landpride (2)
- new-holland-compact-tractors (2)
- pequea (2)
- steiner (2)
- woods (2)
- alamo (1)
- bush-hog (1)
- crustbuster (1)
- kubota-b-series (1)
- kubota-rtv-series (1)
- kubota-t-gr-g-zd-zg (1)
- mini-baler (1)
- news (1)
- simplicity (1)
- steiner-turf (1)
Removing a BX24/BX25 Backhoe
Removing a BX-Series Backhoe
All BX-Series backhoes can be removed with the same series of simple steps.
First use the dipper to lift the rear of the tractor.
Second remove the pins between the tractor and backhoe mounts. Or, the case of the BX23, open the latch that connects the two. This can be the most frustrating step of these pins are not maintained.
Now set the tractor down, and curl the backhoe away from the tractor.
Using the outriggers, lift the backhoe out of the J shapped mount.
Pull the tractor away, shut off the engine, and disconnect the hydraulic hoses.
At this point can you simply drive away