- Recent Posts
- Will it start challenge! Cold weather starting of Kubota equipment
- *NEW* Landpride Snow Pushboxes for BX, B & L Series Kubota Compact Tractors
- A Steiner for Everyone
- The All-New Steiner 450 Tractor
- Introducing Woods' Commercial Kinetic Log Splitter
- Krone V150 Comprima Baling Cornstalks w/ a Case Maxxum 120
- Kubota M4-071 Narrow Vineyard & Orchard Tractor Overview | Bi-Speed Turn Explanation
- How to Change the Oil on XT Enduro Series Riding Mowers
- How to Remove the Cutting Deck on XT Enduro Series Riding Mowers
- Learn about Exmark's durable commercial mowers. Get long-lasting performance and the Exmark signature quality of cut.
- All Posts
- current-advertisements (216)
- kubota (29)
- new-holland (25)
- general-equipment (21)
- cub-cadet (7)
- krone (7)
- precision-farming (6)
- case-ih (5)
- new-holland-farm-tractors (4)
- new-holland-hay-and-forage (4)
- exmark (3)
- kubota-bx-series (3)
- messicks (3)
- befco (2)
- ferris (2)
- landpride (2)
- new-holland-compact-tractors (2)
- pequea (2)
- steiner (2)
- woods (2)
- alamo (1)
- bush-hog (1)
- crustbuster (1)
- kubota-b-series (1)
- kubota-rtv-series (1)
- kubota-t-gr-g-zd-zg (1)
- mini-baler (1)
- news (1)
- simplicity (1)
- steiner-turf (1)
Removing a BX24/BX25 Backhoe
Removing a BX-Series Backhoe
All BX-Series backhoes can be removed with the same series of simple steps.
First use the dipper to lift the rear of the tractor.
Second remove the pins between the tractor and backhoe mounts. Or, the case of the BX23, open the latch that connects the two. This can be the most frustrating step of these pins are not maintained.
Now set the tractor down, and curl the backhoe away from the tractor.
Using the outriggers, lift the backhoe out of the J shapped mount.
Pull the tractor away, shut off the engine, and disconnect the hydraulic hoses.
At this point can you simply drive away