- Recent Posts
- 2017 Messick's Open House Schedule of Events
- Lancaster Farming, January 07, 2017, New Holland New Year Promotion
- Lancaster Farming - December 30, 2016 - New Holland Year End Savings
- Lancaster Farming - December 22, 2016 - New Holland Year End Savings
- Lancaster Farming - December 16, 2016 - New Holland Year End Savings
- Lancaster Farming - December 2, 2016 - New Holland Year End Savings
- Lancaster Farming - December 9, 2016 - New Holland Year End Savings
- PA Vegetable Growers Ad - New Holland Self Propelled Sprayers SP240F, November 2016
- PA Township News - Kubota Promo - January 2017
- Plain Communities Business Exchange - Kubota SSV - January 09, 2017
- All Posts
- current-advertisements (216)
- kubota (27)
- new-holland (25)
- general-equipment (21)
- krone (6)
- precision-farming (6)
- case-ih (5)
- cub-cadet (5)
- new-holland-farm-tractors (4)
- new-holland-hay-and-forage (4)
- kubota-bx-series (3)
- messicks (3)
- befco (2)
- ferris (2)
- new-holland-compact-tractors (2)
- pequea (2)
- alamo (1)
- bush-hog (1)
- crustbuster (1)
- kubota-b-series (1)
- kubota-rtv-series (1)
- kubota-t-gr-g-zd-zg (1)
- landpride (1)
- mini-baler (1)
- news (1)
- simplicity (1)
- steiner-turf (1)
- woods (1)
Removing a BX24/BX25 Backhoe
Removing a BX-Series Backhoe
All BX-Series backhoes can be removed with the same series of simple steps.
First use the dipper to lift the rear of the tractor.
Second remove the pins between the tractor and backhoe mounts. Or, the case of the BX23, open the latch that connects the two. This can be the most frustrating step of these pins are not maintained.
Now set the tractor down, and curl the backhoe away from the tractor.
Using the outriggers, lift the backhoe out of the J shapped mount.
Pull the tractor away, shut off the engine, and disconnect the hydraulic hoses.
At this point can you simply drive away