- Recent Posts
- Lancaster Farming - 10-6-2017 - New Holland FR Cash Back Promo - Winter Weather is coming Parts Promo
- Lancaster Farming - 10-6-2017 - New Holland Value Bonanza - Winter Weather is coming Promo
- Lancaster Farming 9-30-2017 - Value Bonanza - Winter Weather Is Coming Promo
- Lancaster Farming 9-23-2017 - Let The Harvest Begin! - New Holland
- Lancaster Farming 9-16-2017 - New Holland Red White & Blue Summer Event - Harvest Season promo
- Lancaster Farming 9-09-2017 - New Holland Red White & Blue Summer Event - Harvest Season promo
- Lancaster Farming 9-02-2017 - New Holland Red White & Blue Summer Event - Harvest Season promo
- Lancaster Farming 8-26-2017 - New Holland Red White & Blue Summer Event
- Lancaster Farming 8-19-2017 - Kubota Field Day Promo
- Lancaster Farming - 8-12-2017 - New Holland Red White & Blue Summer Event
- All Posts
- current-advertisements (256)
- kubota (32)
- new-holland (26)
- general-equipment (21)
- cub-cadet (7)
- krone (7)
- precision-farming (6)
- case-ih (5)
- new-holland-farm-tractors (4)
- new-holland-hay-and-forage (4)
- exmark (3)
- kubota-bx-series (3)
- messicks (3)
- befco (2)
- ferris (2)
- landpride (2)
- new-holland-compact-tractors (2)
- pequea (2)
- steiner (2)
- woods (2)
- alamo (1)
- bush-hog (1)
- crustbuster (1)
- kubota-b-series (1)
- kubota-rtv-series (1)
- kubota-t-gr-g-zd-zg (1)
- mini-baler (1)
- news (1)
- simplicity (1)
- steiner-turf (1)
Attaching a BX24/BX25 backhoe
Attaching a BX-Series Backhoe
Attaching a BX backhoe is as simple as removing it.
First, back the tractor into the backhoe.
Shut down the engine, and attach the hydraulic hoses.
Use the dipper and outriggers to life the backhoe, then back the back into it.
Lower the outriggers and set the backhoe into the J at the base of the mount.
Use the dipper to curl the backhoe into the tractor, and continue to push to eventually lift the tires off the ground.
Insert the pins, or in the case of the BX22/BX23 simple close the clamp.
Curl everything up, and drive away.