- Recent Posts
- Kubota BX-series Filter Kit and Service Overview (*NEW* BX 80 series)
- Messick's Powerline V12 - Early Spring 2017
- Lancaster Farming 3-4-2017 - New Holland Boomer Promo
- Lancaster Farming 2-25-2017 - New Holland Promo
- Lancaster Farming 2-18-2017 - New Holland Promo
- Lancaster Farming 2-11-2017 - New Holland Promo
- Lancaster Farming 2-2-17 - New Holland Ad
- *NEW* Kubota ZD1511 Diesel Zero Turn Mower
- New Holland 313 Discbine with *NEW* cutter bar. Shock Pro Hub and Quick Change Knife Demo.
- *NEW* Kubota BX 80 series (BX2380, BX1880, BX2680, BX23s)
- All Posts
- current-advertisements (222)
- kubota (32)
- new-holland (26)
- general-equipment (21)
- cub-cadet (7)
- krone (7)
- precision-farming (6)
- case-ih (5)
- new-holland-farm-tractors (4)
- new-holland-hay-and-forage (4)
- exmark (3)
- kubota-bx-series (3)
- messicks (3)
- befco (2)
- ferris (2)
- landpride (2)
- new-holland-compact-tractors (2)
- pequea (2)
- steiner (2)
- woods (2)
- alamo (1)
- bush-hog (1)
- crustbuster (1)
- kubota-b-series (1)
- kubota-rtv-series (1)
- kubota-t-gr-g-zd-zg (1)
- mini-baler (1)
- news (1)
- simplicity (1)
- steiner-turf (1)
Attaching a BX24/BX25 backhoe
Attaching a BX-Series Backhoe
Attaching a BX backhoe is as simple as removing it.
First, back the tractor into the backhoe.
Shut down the engine, and attach the hydraulic hoses.
Use the dipper and outriggers to life the backhoe, then back the back into it.
Lower the outriggers and set the backhoe into the J at the base of the mount.
Use the dipper to curl the backhoe into the tractor, and continue to push to eventually lift the tires off the ground.
Insert the pins, or in the case of the BX22/BX23 simple close the clamp.
Curl everything up, and drive away.