- Recent Posts
- Lancaster Farming 10-01-2017 - New Holland CR Series Combines, 0% for 60 month financing on Used Combines, Parts promos
- Krone Big-X 630 Forage Harvester in Wind Damaged Corn
- New Kubota M7 Series Tractor overview
- Lancaster Farming 09-27-2016 New Holland New World
- Lancaster Farming 09-17-2016 Kubota - Cam Spray - Diesel Tanks, Fillrite
- Lancaster Farming 09-10-2016 Case IH 500T - Barracuda Blades
- Lancaster Farming 09-03-2016 Case IH 500T - Barracuda Blades
- Powerline V9 - Fall 2016 - Red Rock Farms Thurmont Maryland - New Holland
- Kubota M7-171 Tractor Baling Hay with a BV4160 Round Baler
- Construction Equipment Guide - September 2016 - New Holland L series Parts Ad
- All Posts
- current-advertisements (179)
- kubota (26)
- new-holland (24)
- general-equipment (21)
- krone (6)
- precision-farming (6)
- case-ih (5)
- cub-cadet (5)
- new-holland-farm-tractors (4)
- new-holland-hay-and-forage (4)
- kubota-bx-series (3)
- messicks (3)
- befco (2)
- ferris (2)
- new-holland-compact-tractors (2)
- pequea (2)
- alamo (1)
- bush-hog (1)
- crustbuster (1)
- kubota-b-series (1)
- kubota-rtv-series (1)
- kubota-t-gr-g-zd-zg (1)
- landpride (1)
- mini-baler (1)
- news (1)
- simplicity (1)
- steiner-turf (1)
- woods (1)
Attaching a BX24/BX25 backhoe
Attaching a BX-Series Backhoe
Attaching a BX backhoe is as simple as removing it.
First, back the tractor into the backhoe.
Shut down the engine, and attach the hydraulic hoses.
Use the dipper and outriggers to life the backhoe, then back the back into it.
Lower the outriggers and set the backhoe into the J at the base of the mount.
Use the dipper to curl the backhoe into the tractor, and continue to push to eventually lift the tires off the ground.
Insert the pins, or in the case of the BX22/BX23 simple close the clamp.
Curl everything up, and drive away.