- Recent Posts
- 2017 Messick's Open House Schedule of Events
- Lancaster Farming, January 07, 2017, New Holland New Year Promotion
- Lancaster Farming - December 30, 2016 - New Holland Year End Savings
- Lancaster Farming - December 22, 2016 - New Holland Year End Savings
- Lancaster Farming - December 16, 2016 - New Holland Year End Savings
- Lancaster Farming - December 2, 2016 - New Holland Year End Savings
- Lancaster Farming - December 9, 2016 - New Holland Year End Savings
- PA Vegetable Growers Ad - New Holland Self Propelled Sprayers SP240F, November 2016
- PA Township News - Kubota Promo - January 2017
- Plain Communities Business Exchange - Kubota SSV - January 09, 2017
- All Posts
- current-advertisements (216)
- kubota (27)
- new-holland (25)
- general-equipment (21)
- krone (6)
- precision-farming (6)
- case-ih (5)
- cub-cadet (5)
- new-holland-farm-tractors (4)
- new-holland-hay-and-forage (4)
- kubota-bx-series (3)
- messicks (3)
- befco (2)
- ferris (2)
- new-holland-compact-tractors (2)
- pequea (2)
- alamo (1)
- bush-hog (1)
- crustbuster (1)
- kubota-b-series (1)
- kubota-rtv-series (1)
- kubota-t-gr-g-zd-zg (1)
- landpride (1)
- mini-baler (1)
- news (1)
- simplicity (1)
- steiner-turf (1)
- woods (1)
Kubota Puts SNOW in it's Place!
The Complete Kubota RTV Family
The entire lineup of Kubota utility vehicles is engineered for versatility and built for durability. With the introduction of the RTV900XT, the Kubota RTV family continues to include four different models, each of which offers an extensive list of optional accessories and implements and come in Kubota Orange or Realtree® Hardwoods Camouflage. The Kubota utility vehicle line-up includes:
• Kubota RTV500 –Kubota’s RTV500 is a 15.8-horsepower utility vehicle that fits into the bed of a full-sized pickup truck – making it perfect for everything from hunting and camping to everyday work around the jobsite. The RTV500 is Kubota’s first gas-powered utility vehicle.
• New! Kubota RTV900XT –The Kubota RTV900XT is built on the same trusted RTV900 platform and features an exclusive Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT) Plus2 for high torque and maximum hauling and towing capabilities.
• Kubota RTV1100 – The RTV1100 offers the industry’s first and only, air-conditioned factory-installed cab as standard equipment for all-weather protection and comfort. New in 2010, Kubota now equips all RTV1100 models with sliding glass windows in the doors.
• Kubota RTV1140CPX – The RTV1140CPX features an innovative new transformation system that quickly converts from one- to two- row seating options. This feature allows the operator to choose between additional passenger capacity and spacious 18.4 cubic-ft. cargo space, depending on the task at hand.
Kubota B Series Tractors Combine Performance and Productivity
The B2320, B2620 and B2920 come equipped with three-cylinder Kubota liquid-cooled diesel engines, while the B3200 features a four-cylinder engine. The entire series offers the E-TVCS engine for increased power, high torque, cleaner emissions and low noise and vibration. The three-range shift (high/medium/low) featured on the new B Series HST models lets operators find the right speed to suit their task. The HST provides smooth shifting and powerful performance for heavy-duty loader applications. Maximum traveling speed ranges from 11.2 to 12.3 mph, depending on model; the B3200 boasts an 8.1-gallon fuel tank.
Optimal Operator Safety and Comfort
Kubota's B-Series tractors come standard with multiple safety and comfort features. All models in the series are equipped with a variety of safety features including: multi-reflective headlights for better visibility, backlit dash panel for tracking vital functions, and a slanted metal hood that offers a clear view of front loader operations. A foldable roll-over protection structure (ROPS) is standard. The B-Series also provides the operator with a high-back seat and large flat deck platforms for more leg room and a wider step area.
Ease of Implement Attachment and Use
Kubota's B2320, B2620 and B2920 standard tractors are performance-matched with Kubota's LA304/364 front loaders and BH65 backhoe. The B3200 is performance matched with the LA504 front loader and BH76 backhoe. The LA504 loader includes an optional Kubota quick coupler for easy attach/detach of attachments. The series is equipped with an optional four-position loader valve and lever control that is integrated with the tractor and ergonomically positioned for easy and quick use of a front loader and other front implements. These tractors also feature a new backhoe reversible seat (optional with backhoes) that swivels from front to back to provide more leg room for backhoe operation. BH65 and BH76 backhoes are also available with an optional 6-position mechanical thumb.
Messick's in Abbottstown and Elizabethtown are full line Kubota dealers and are known world wide for prompt service and online parts at 800-222-3373 or www.messicks.com.