Newton Crouch Spread It Jr.
Newton Crouch's Spread It Jr. is built for durability and is capable of handing many terrains and application styles. This tandem axle spreader will be tailored with features to ensure you get the best spreader for your farm.
- Capacity of 172 cu .ft. / 6 tons - Larger than most competitor models
- Fertilizer and lime spreader
- 304 stainless steel hull, dishes, blades, and conveyor
- Trailer length fully supports hull for better stability
- Trailer made of tubing and powder coated blue
- Hull bolted on for easier trailer maintenance
- Conveyor widths of 16 or 24 inch, clinched chain
- Dishes are 24 inch with 6 blades
- Spinners set up twin in series with grease able double bearings
- Spindles (4 total on unit) rated at 6,000 lb stress proof steel on each side
- Hub - 8 Bolt
- Jack - 7,000 lb drop leg
- Hydraulic valve is an NCI exclusive with an anti-cavitation device, pressure relief valve, and check valve to prevent hooking up to your tractor backwards. Can be used for either an open or closed system. Also has adjustable flow control while under load. This compact valve requires less hydraulic hosing resulting in a sleeker spreader.
- Drive wheel is laminated, 4.8 x 8 tire. NCI special design
- Tires - 16.5 x 16.1, 10 ply
- Wheel centers set at 75 inch
172 Cu. Ft., Lime & Fertilizer, 24" Web, Tractor Hyd., HD Blades & Dishes, 1/3 Rate Kit, Inverted V, Tach, SS Jack Cover, Front Window, Herculiner coating on frame, Turn & Tail Lights, side to side tarp
A residential delivery still assumes you have the ability to unload the shipment from a 4' high tractor trailer truck. If you require a lift gate to lower the shipment to the ground an additional $50-125 charge applies for the carrier to send a truck with a lift gate to lower the crate.