EasyCut Trailed Center Mower Conditioner
EasyCut TC l 500 CV l 500 CRi
The EasyCut Trailed Center (TC) mower conditioner comes with the option of a 2-point hitch or drawbar and various conditioner options. These mowers can reach production of 15 -18 acres per hour, depending on model, and is the ideal mower conditioner for fields with narrow gates, due to the optional end wise transport.
- SmartCut Cutterbar - Delivers increased blade overlap to reduce streaking in lighter crops.
- SafeCut Hubs - Protects the cutterbar when a disc comes into contact with a foreign object by shearing a roll pin within the sprocket and the disc spins up and out of the way of neighboring discs.
- Conditioner - Multiple conditioning options are available including steel chevron rollers, polyurethane intermeshing rollers, new style v-tines or removing the conditioner all together.
- Optional Endwise Transport - Changes the machine from field to 9' wide transport position in only 30 seconds.
Trailed Disc Mowers EasyCut
- Side- or mid-mounted drawbar
- Robust and fully welded cutterbar with and massive permanently lubricated sprockets
- Quick-change blades
- SafeCut INSIDE – impact protection for each individual disc
- SmartCut – blades overlap generously for stripeless cuts
- DuoGrip – double guidance and centre-of-gravity suspension
- Optimum ground pressure control from responsive and adjustable springs
- Steel tine conditioner with steep angle V-tines
- Roller conditioner with profiled rollers for intensive conditioning
- Cross conveyor belt for variable swath sizes
- Versatile and flexible in the field
- Custom specification
- Heavy-duty build
- Delivering to farmers' needs
Rugged and well proven
- Fully welded: Robust, sealed and permanently lubricated
- The durable satellite drives have massive spur gears for quiet running and superior efficiency
- No inner shoe for trouble-free cutting
The KRONE EasyCut disc mowers provide the cleanest and most accurate cuts. The enclosed and fully welded cutterbar operates dependably and leak-free over many years of hard work. Massive and oil-immersed spur gears impress by very quiet and reliable running in sustained peak-load operation.
- Full driveline protection for added reliability
- Neighbouring discs will not collide
- Quick-change roll pins for minimum downtime and costs
Colliding discs may cause damage and involve costly repairs. KRONE SafeCut offers a
maximum of protection and peace of mind. The award winning system on all EasyCut models
offers a unique level of protection and operator comfort. SafeCut is a base specification
feature on all EasyCut F and R models.
CV-Steel Tine Conditioner
The specialist for quality forage
- Easy and quick operation
- Optional deflectors spread the material across the full width
- Infinitely variable swath widths
- Mechanical gearbox, variable conditioning intensity
The KRONE CV rotor with V-shaped and grippy steel tines spreads the crop at the full working width. Its massive 640 mm diameter and the helical arrangement of the tines warrant a continuous crop flow, high throughputs and superior conditioning.